Sunday, February 24, 2013

Alda's Targeted Individual

askellParis> Go back to playing with pony dolls at 4chan
<memoir> he thinks hes superior cuz he got a dick that dont' work
<EwingLuis> He was always nice to you. I heard what happened when you PMS'D on him for no reason.And he is never nasty to you. Now he is with Chuck TI!
<PaskellParis> Its not me!
<memoir> superior to women
<nigeln> did they have a ffchs this weekend?
<memoir> luis
<nigeln> I did not get the news letter.


<nigeln> I was on the blog talk show legacy of a nation.
<PaskellParis> What happened to the COWS?
<memoir> read above luis
<EwingLuis> Why is ADA so mean now? I have been off Talkshoe for a bit and she went from entertaining to being mean?
<memoir> PP,, have you looked at that pic of you no neck beck

<nigeln> They want to censor you.

<nigeln> Also pay no attention to the pussys.
<PaskellParis> I didn't quite understand this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2FT4CFqXk


http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=99521&cmd=wc

1 comment: