Friday, April 27, 2012

Another WTF Youtube Moment G.I. Perp - A Real American Asshole

    
This is a continuation of my talk detailing my interactions with one of the online stalkers here on Youtube who has embedded himself in its online community in order to further harass and psychologically abuse targets of a system of politicide that is marked by a growing and ever present Stasi-like system in America. Some of the methods that these online stalkers are using on targets are also discussed here 


Ah ok I didn't see this particular comment as it was further down. Indeed I saw through them some time ago and blocked accordingly. I don't waste my time or energy on these types but I do not agree that anyone has the right to go around other people's channels to slander anyone, slander mixed with honey is a disgusting dangerous cocktail and quite covert, people copying other people's personalities, quite pathetic really, but like I said, I'd prefer not to feed these types.
  • I'm sorry did I miss something here? I didn't mention Anon, what are you talking about.
  • In reply to DaisyDukerock , i really don't let people on the Internet bother me . Less stress better for the heart . But I will do some checking into people . Thanks .
  • RIGHT ON RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm so impressed with this video - Thank you for making this for ALL of us who are legitimate TI's, as your information is invaluable and the descriptions of your attacks are 'Spot-On' and certainly do tell the 'TRUTH' on so many levels. I really love the way you narrate and your voice is definitely 'Hollywood' quality (you should do 'Voice-Overs') and I will say that you have excellent delivery and good use of voice inflexion and accentuate the important words perfectly ! *Amazing Photos too!
  • @Truth - BTW: The 'REAL ANON' is a good group, who does not hurt people, nor harm their character and muddy people's reputation in the interim. They also do NOT hack other's websites, or YouTube Channels, because they are too busy trying to save the world and the Net from going under and making sure that we still get the News of the World that we deserve. So, whomever she claims are her 'Anon' friends that are doing these things, she's wrong because the 'Good Ones' would NEVER and they said so!
  • @Truth - It's 27Noodles59 and her friends that she claims are from the 'ANON' group who are responsible. In fact they set up the Buddy Channel, and the two 'Daisy' Channels, in an effort to primarily go after 'ME' and some other TI's who are my friends (Guilty by association, type of thing, I am guessing?) Furthermore, if you go over to the CrazyDaisy204 and the CrazyBuddyukky (?Spelling?) Channels, you'll see where Noodles is posting apologies to them, for me trying to defend myself -PROOF!
  • @Blue - I too agree, he is a very interesting Gentleman, and I enjoy these vids as well. And, as far as this 'Buddy' character is concerned... When you find out, can you please tell me too, as he has managed to target 'ME' specifically and now they're starting in on 'TheTruthIsOutThere' because we recently became friends, so I guess that it's become a 'Guilty by Association' type of thing, if you will, and it's been nothing but a waste of time - Period! :( *I've reported ALL to Google! :)
     
  • Your first comment , you are very interesting . But you are my subscriber ! I just want to live the rest of my life normal with no worries . I don't let things bother me I don't let people get to me . I just live a day at a time . Reality is ! If I can wake up tomorrow I'm happy . Your videos are very interesting sometimes and I get upset because people out there can be a**holes . I wish I had the answer . I have to ask you one question ? What is buddyoochinton up to , he has two channels !
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment