Friday, April 27, 2012

G.I. Perp - A Real American Asshole (Theme Song)

G.I. Perp is Theeeereee! G.I. Perp is just pissed because this amateur tactician is showing them up and happens to be running psy-ops right back at them. You sound tired and your one liners have become too predictable and only validate what government targets have been saying. You might want to stick to perp credo and hang it up already. You're not cut out for your line of work. You suck and should be snapping together parts in a factory and not trying to hold down your betters, Lilliputian.
  • You got a little frustration off your chest. I can appreciate. Doesnt detract from the seriousness of the issue at all. In fact it raises the issue of the Progam's absurdity. They "play" people like monkeys in a laboratory. Their tactics are juvenile. I have said more than once since this began for me - if I end up dying if that's where this is going.. then I'm fighting and taking as many with me on the way down. Shakesphere - do not go quietly into that dark night.
  • Am I the only person who finds this funny? It cracks me up every time I watch it. I like to fantasize that this video will be shown to some of the street perps in a training meeting. Imagining the looks on their faces always brings a smile to my face. Of course, if they did show it to them, then they''d probably use it to demonize me and claim that it proves I am an enemy of the United States, because I am not pro-police brutality and am anti-perp culture. That makes me a real danger to GI Perp.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment