Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Psychic Warfare Explained - A Bifurcated Attack on My Wellbeing

This video details some of the goals underlying the targeting of civilians, by their own governments, in what is a dirty war that is providing quite the opportunity to test, validate, and prove tracking systems and weapons applications in urban environments, on those who are being victimized by a system that has deemed a person's Constitutional rights null and void in an egregious and illegal manner. This video details a two-pronged attack whereby the online mental aspect of the attack against me may have been operating as merely a diversion and a smokescreen for the more serious and detrimental physical attack that was taking place simultaneously.




If you believe there is no escape especially from an admitted Gov contractor like Sweetb69- well then you are doomed. The moment you assume there is no escape you have already given your power away. Escape within, Raw food, meditation, distilled water. Detox those heavy metals. Make it harder for them to use frequency on you. Rise above with unconditional love. So fear not, the worst thing that can happen is you die.
  • I agree. And I'll do you one better. I will escape not only within but also without. Do not give your power away or succumb to the hopelessness that this is meant to instill. Both will result in a severe mental blow. You will have just lost the initiative and you're probably finished if you do. One must fight and continue to think on one's feet and adapt to the situation. Fear is your biggest enemy.

  • You can't go on like this, long term stress levels are going to kill you if they don't first. As for those online scumbags, perhaps you ought to block the lot of them and be done with, then that would be one less thing to worry about. Perhaps you could look into ways of strengthening your immune system also.

  • Something tells me that I didn't become as sick as they had hoped and planned.

  • see all

    All Comments (41)

    Alert icon
    Ramaniac007
    • thats exactly right, they obviously want to keep the victim in a state of constant tension, death by a thousand papercuts

    • What do you mean you 'must endure their attacks in order to fulfill my life's purpose'? I know though for sure that they hate anyone that is waking people up and you are doing it on this subject so articulately and well. They clearly don't like intelligent people either, you should have been dumbed down at school and all that jazz known what I mean? I mean how dare you exercise your first amendment rights!?! Ugh!
    • Thanks. Unfortunately, I had to move to comment approval mode because of the COINTELPRO agents that have been systematically defaming me for months. First, they started in on me on my own channel so I did the prudent thing and blocked them.
    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted:
      "Can someone please check to see if they can read organizedgangstalking3's feed comments?" I tried to post a response to your channel, but it didn't work for some reason. The same error message came up when I tried it.
    • I used a program to hide my IP address and they jammed all my internet access as soon as I did this. I have friends that are not targeted that said that the program worked fine for them.
    • The military refers to the Nano-Weaponry I am familiar with as Synthetic Telepathy or Neural Implants. These implants allow for them to see what you see, what you hear, and what you think. This means no spotters are necessary. Only that they do keep an eye on you to confirm the effective ability of the implant. Good job seeing the black SUV, also keep an eye out for solid white vans and other vehicles. The Occultists love to use white, see Kay Griggs interviews also!!
    • There is no escape unfortunately, they are implanting non-mechanized nations also. I personaly have worked in contract positions to the Government for 15 years and I have more info about the truth of these attacks than most people that are still alive. I can help by sharing the Meditation Exercise and to share some info about Stalkers, the TR-3B Astra Locust that Edgar Fouche exposed, also the info provided by William Cooper and Phil Schneider. Feel free to ask questions.
    • I validate your info as Telepathic Attacks. Also they have Nano-Weaponry that also physicaly attacks the body and the brain of the target because Satelites have detected that these targets are producing Theta Energy which is attached to Spiritual Abilities. I have found that a very Focused Meditation Exercise that was provided by Billy Meiers helps us to grow stronger and fight against these attacks both physicaly and Spiritualy. Feel free to ask for the Meditation Exercise. Peace in Wisdom

    No comments:

    Post a Comment