Sunday, March 4, 2012

$155 for a brake light being out???????

oldenred's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rincon
iTrader: (3) Check/Add Feedback
Angry $155 for a brake light being out???????

I was out driving yesterday in my 2010 Sentra when I got pulled over for a brake light being out. No big deal right, fix it and pay the $15 or $25 fine which I wasn't even given a warning for. Went and checked the price of the ticket today and it was $155. What the freak? Why not just pull out a gun, shoot me and take my wallet? How is that even possible? Over a year ago I got a speeing ticket for 16 over and that was only $145 and had no problem paying it because I was in the wrong obviously but this isn't even a criminal offense or moving violation. Does anyone else see the MAJOR problem with this? Sorry had to vent!


Thank you Port Wentworth, GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment