Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Ministry of Love Keeps Poking the Dog



Often times people compare the classic book "1984" by George Orwell to the police state that is being built around us. Most of the time the context is in relation to the electronic surveillance that both governments rely upon. I thought I would take a slightly different look at it in the context of torture by comparing my current situation with respect the the no-touch torture and mulitplexed community based harassment that has targeted me, and it's ultimate aim, to that of Winston's torture in the dreaded Room 101.




Time to Dredge:

Dimebag Darrell said that the song "Drag the Waters" by the band Pantera "is about a lifetime of dealing with people that you can't tell what they're really comin' at you for, or what their motives really are. You've got to drag the waters to get to the bottom and find out the truth."


I don't find it funny. That perpetrator who hangs out with the other scum who have been bombarding me with their filth, like apes who enjoy flinging their own feces, is wrong on all accounts, which is no surprise given all the logical inconsistencies present in the lies he spews. As for his lie about me being a perp, I guess it's worth repeating; I will die alone in a ditch wearing sack cloth and being hated by every man rather than torture other people like a despicable perp. As for the ridiculous notion that I am the same person as Noodles, we are polar opposites, all one need do is look how she uses the tactics of defamation of character and ambient abuse to see the difference between us. We couldn't be more diametrically opposed. You didn't see me attacking her child when we had a falling out because of her own behavior of launching an attack against me. Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment