Friday, March 2, 2012

N.I.M. Busters

I have 3 choices for the board

1-I can let NG and KM mod and they can enforce their rules{and server rules} They will be able to see ips. Only I will be able to see ips through proxies in the database. The board will be flushed if they mod so as not to revel any existing ips

2-I can mod and delete and ban asinine posts/ips. If the offenders keep posting asinine/childish posts then I will ban 95% of all proxies, 100% of html proxies and 2985 tor proxies

3-Or close the board in April

Only posts using a non proxy will have any input/vote in this decision. So leave your input/vote in this thread

I am tired of the silly shit and people thinking they do not have to obey the few rules we have




http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=324802

No comments:

Post a Comment